Ta Appliance - This company does not treat loyal customers right.
My wife has been a loyal customer of TA appliances Kitchener store and has purchased 22 appliances over the course of many years and 3 homes.Our present home, recently purchased, has 6 new appliances purchased from them which takes the grand total now to 28 appliances.
Of the six currently in our newly purchased home, three were from Frigidaire including a Professional series French door refrigerator, a matching professional Series Gas range and a dish washer. The refrigerator doors are misaligned by about 1/3 of an inch which prevent it from sealing properly when closed, letting out the cold air. This is a simple manufacturing quality control issue which Frigidaire refused to fix because we were not the original owner. How’s that for a honorable company?
The ice machine also broke and was thankfully fixed under warranted as was the loose fan on the matching gas stove that had never been used when we bought the home. 2 professional series appliances with 3 defects within 18 months and now the dishwasher is not drying the dishes properly.....3 for 3 makes it a hat trick! The TA customer service Manager Leah Gauvin reached out to Frigidaire on our behalf and got no results. I expressed my displeasure to her by email at their decision and provided them with a list of about 8 review sites that document what angry customers all over North America have been saying about their experience with Frigidaire products.
So why am I angry at TA? Because my wife has been a loyal customer who has purchased all those appliances from them and this is all they can do?....Our refrigerator only needs a few washers to raise the door and even though TA is not technically responsible, a smart company looks after loyal customers to ensure a continued revenue stream and referrals. As a business owner who understands the importance of customer service and loyalty, I can assure this is a poor way to run a company. Knowing what they know about how Frigidaire treats their customers and they still sell their poorly made products should tell you a lot about the motives of this company?
I called TA and left a message with the Kitchener store manager to see if he could help and he did not return my call.
I called a second time and his voice mail was full.Leah never did return my last email.......yes I'm upset and this is all I can really do is to try and warn others......It's companies like this that make me love Costco.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My experience with Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA was the absolute worst experience that I've ever had with any dentist or dental network. I literally almost died because of a..."
- "Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then..."
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "Waited over a month because I wanted a QUALITY job done. SOmeone who takes care of your property and does a good job. Not a drive by price..."
- "A vacation was booked through your agency for six people, where each name was provided using each ones passport surnames, five under "Ramirez" and one under "Chavarria". Our confirmation email..."
- "I have a problem with a handbag that I purchased last year in October ( it's still under 1 year warranty). I didn't wear it too often but about a..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."